Don't forget this
With its transportability, the ezherbal shaker bottle is great for travel, exercise, and work.
Natural Lemon Flavor
• Hydration: Sea moss is one of the most mineral dense superfoods in the world.
• Immunity: Mineral deficiency is a causative effect on immunity. An inadequate intake of minerals often leads to a decline in immune function.
• Recovery: Along with sleep, proper diet and mineral intake helps aid recovery after the mind and body has been stressed.
• Respiratory health: Sea moss is scientifically proven to help resolve mucus in the upper respiratory system.
• Metabolism + weight control: Seamoss is high in Iodine. Iodine is the main mineral
• Natural Collagen: This superfood is high in collage making it beneficial for your hair, nails, and skin. Cosmetic companies are even beginning to add sea moss into there products.
• Fertility: Helps regulate your hormones promoting healthy fertility and increases libido.
• Digestion / Mood: The gut health impacts our mood as most serotonin receptors are located in the gut. Sea moss is known to help clean the gut biome which allows the mind to feel better as well.
• Fasting: When fasting, sea moss is often used to provide the minerals the body needs without having to digest food, carbs and fats.
• Bone Health: The minerals density of sea moss helps supply the bone swith key minerals like calcium and phosphorus.
Add 1 tablespoon to 12oz to 16oz of cold water. To enhance the flavor squeeze lemon and add to drink. Shake well. Enjoy.
WHERE IS OUR IRISH MOSS SOURCED?
Our Irish moss is sourced from the Waters of Nova Scotia. We carry the original Chrodus Cripsus, which is the original Irish moss from Ireland. This is what gives our powder its natural purple color.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IRISH MOSS AND SEA MOSS?
Irishmoss is from cold waters. Whereas seamoss is from warm Caribbean waters.
Why switch to powder from gel?
Most gel Irishmoss or Seamoss isn’t pasteurized. None pasteurized drinks can have pathogens and can compromise immune systems.
Not heavy metal tested
The days of herbs not being tested for heavy metals are near the end. Soon no one will be able to just produce herbs without a legitimate facility.
Unknown processing location
Without a proper facility health cannot be controlled and accounted for. Without FDA approved facilities, processing herbs can can compromise health.